Supporters & Useful Links
- Cowley Women’s Group [https://cowleywomensgroup.wordpress.com/] — Women only safe space meeting in Cowley every two weeks for friendship and solidarity.
- Daphnet [http://www.wes.org.uk/daphnet.html] — Email forum for women scientists & engineers.
- European Platform of Women Scientists (EPWS) [http://www.epws.net/] — Promoting change towards gender equality in science & research policy.
- Fe-line [http://fe-line.co.uk/] — Bringing women together to share stories, learn new things, get inspiration and meet new people.
- Film Oxford [http://www.filmoxford.org/] — Regional Hub for Film and Digital Media, supporting a community of filmmakers and digital creators. Runs an all-women video making course, “Reel Women”, as part of the Women’s Festival.
- New Internationalist [http://newint.org/] — The world’s leading independent publisher of magazines and books on politics, global justice and equality. Sponsor of OIWF 2016.
- Oxford Association for Women in Science & Engineering (AWISE) [https://sites.google.com/site/oxfordawise/] — Reports of Dorothy Hodgkin Lectures can be found here.
- Oxford Bus Company [http://www.oxfordbus.co.uk/] — This local company is keen for more women drivers to join the team and promote opportunities for women to work with them. Further details can be found here: Feb2015_JobAd_A6
- Oxford City Council [http://www.oxford.gov.uk/] — Financial supporter of the 2015 Oxford International Women’s Festival.
- Oxford Feminist Network [https://network23.org/ofn/] — Activist network for women (including cis and trans) identifying as feminist or pro-feminist and their allies from across Oxfordshire.
- Oxford Pride [http://www.oxford-pride.org.uk/] — Celebrating lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer life in Oxfordshire. Organises the annual Pride festival.
- Oxford Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre [http://osarcc2.d7.ox4.org/] — Collective of women committed to supporting survivors of sexual abuse, rape, domestic abuse, and harassment. They offer a free and confidential service to women and girls who are dealing with the effects of sexual violence.
- Oxfordshire Community Foundation [http://oxfordshire.org/] — Charitable organisation that award grants to local community groups that make change happen. We are grateful for their previous support.
- Ruskin College [http://www.ruskin.ac.uk/] — Independent Oxford-based college that specialises in providing academic opportunities for adults seeking a second chance in education and to put something back into society. Financial supporter of the 2015 Women’s Festival.
- The Midcounties Coperative [http://www.oxford.gov.uk/] — Largest independent co-operative in the UK. We are grateful for their previous support.
- Unison Women – Oxfordshire County Unison Branch [http://www.oxfordshireunison.org.uk/wordpress/groups/women-in-unison/] — Trade union, with members in the public services and the essential utilities. Financial supporter of the 2015 Women’s Festival.
- Oxfordshire NASUWT [http://www.oxon-nasuwt.org.uk/] — The Teacher’s Union. We are grateful for their financial support in 2017.
Not featured? If you would like to be added to this page, please drop a line to email@example.com – thanks!